Please Read the following:
Begining October 1, 2012 there will be a $3.25 credit/debit card convenience fee for each online payment.
The City only accepts Visa and Mastercard at this time.
First time users will be required to register to use the service. Please have your Email Address, Account Number(on your Utility Bill) and last payment amount ready.
You only need to register once. You may add multiple utility accounts to your registration.
If your service has been disconnected you may not pay your bill on line. You are still required to call or come into City Hall to have the service reconnected.
I understand the above and I wish to continue
With Gulfport's online payment system:
- The payment program is real-time. When you make a payment, it shows up on your account as a pending payment right then!
- You will now be able to see 2 years worth of history on your account.
- A "Contact Us" link will allow you to email the City.
- You can change your email address/login id quickly and easily.
- You can pay multiple accounts at the same time.